Meet Kathryn Iyinbor LL.B, B.L. MSc
Kathryn Iyinbor is an internationally trained Lawyer and was called to the Bar in her home jurisdiction in 2004. Her passion for law is as a result of her love for helping people; defending their rights and causes as well as promoting justice.
Kathryn has worked as a Contracts Analyst before now, and her negotiation skills has helped her in achieving great results when it comes to negotiation.
Kathryn’s goal in dispute resolution is to explore various resolution processes available and decide on which will be most beneficial for the client as all cases are unique. She is proactive and will use the most efficient manner to resolve disputes in an amicable and expedited manner.
Kathryn deals with her client in a diligent, passionate, and dependable manner and she is very personable. These skills allow her to decide upon the best approach to take in order to achieve the desired outcome, either clients taking of advice or reaching a favourable negotiation with the opposition.
Outside of the office, Kathryn enjoys reading, travelling, cooking, and engaging in charitable activities
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Association of Women Lawyers (AWL)
- Volunteer, Calgary Legal Guidance (CLG)
- Volunteer, Women’s Centre of Calgary ( Legal Clinic)
- Volunteer, Brenda Strafford Centre Calgary (Legal Clinic)